Seller's Closing Guide
One Month Prior To Closing:
- Coordinate a tag sale for the items in your home.
One Week Before:
- Contact utility companies to disconnect service on day after the closing and put into buyer’s name (Gas, Electric, Oil, Water, Cable, Sanitation, if necessary, etc.)
- Gather list of information for the buyer (receipts for appliances, warranty information, owner’s manuals, repair, and contractor contact information and dates of service)
At The Closing:
- Bring photo id.
- Bring keys and garage remotes.
- Receipt(s) of any work that needed to be done.